About the game
Pathfinder Adventures, the digital adaptation of Paizo Inc.’s Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, translates the world’s best-selling Pathfinder Roleplaying Game into an entirely new breed of card game, where players cooperatively battle monsters and villains, and acquire new feats, items, weapons and allies.
Role-players will find the game’s character development very familiar. Characters have classes such as fighter, wizard, and rogue, as well as numbers that define strength, dexterity, intelligence, etc. You’ll improve your character by acquiring new items, allies, spells, and weapons as you explore and overcome challenges; over time, you’ll be able to customize your deck to better suit your own individual vision of your character.
The game can be played solo, or with other adventurers using built-in pass-and-play functionality.
- Explore the towns, cities, dungeons and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign, including the fiercely-independent Sandpoint and the goblin-infested isle of Thistletop.
- Every locale has been transformed from a card image to beautifully enhanced and animated backdrops.
- Reactive cut scenes featuring Pathfinder’s iconic characters.
- An interactive tutorial ensures the game is easy to learn for new adventurers and veterans of the Pathfinder universe alike.
- No physical card game set-up required. Pathfinder Adventures gets players straight into the action.
- Multiple adventure profiles so that players can experience the campaign using every character.
- Single player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay mode.